Corporate Successor Liability
Given the sensitive nature of the counsel we provide, we are discreet and keep our efforts low-profile.
We are a market leader in analyzing corporate successor liability issues and crafting creative options and strategies to limit long-tail liabilities. It is increasingly common for a large company to have difficult issues with respect to its ability, or that of its former parent or subsidiary, to access historical insurance coverage. We have been successfully providing counsel in this technical area our entire careers.
We also have extensive experience analyzing the impact of the possible purchase, sale or merger of a company’s assets and liabilities and how to best identify and maximize historical insurance coverage.
We have counseled many companies with respect to reorganization of their corporate structure and its impact on their long-tail and other liabilities as well as their ability to access historical insurance. This is a difficult and technical area that demands the hands-on experience. Given our clients’ prominence and the sensitive nature of the issues on which we provide counsel, we strive to be discreet and keep our efforts low-profile.
- Rob Muriel to Participate in Chicago Bar Association Panel on The Need for More Diversity in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Amalia Rioja Confirmed as Chair of the Ethics Commission of the State of Illinois
- Rob Muriel Moderates COVID Insurance Panel at Hispanic National Bar Assn. Convention
- Hoke LLC Case Named Top Insurance Decision in U.S. in 2019 by Law360, Law.com, P&C 360 and RM Magazine
- Conduct RFP and Implement Web-Based System for 60,000 Insurance Claims
- Artificial Information (“AI”) Production/Review of > 14M PP/Docs
- Hoke LLC in the Media: Law 360, Business Insurance, Bloomberg, JD Supra
“Steve is highly creative, provides valuable and timely advice.”