Insurance Bytes – Senior Care Coronavirus Insurance Coverage Legal Issues
- Coronavirus Senior Care Insurance Coverage Law: Issues Facing Senior Care Policyholders Click to view article
- Coronavirus Insurance Summarized In 600 Words Click to view article
- Insurance Coverage for Coronavirus: What You Need to Know Right Now Click to view article
- Business Interruption Lawsuits Begin Click to view article
- Coronavirus Insurance Legislation Click to view article
- P&C Insurer Financial Health to Pay Coronavirus Claims Click to view article
- Long-Term Care / Nursing Home Insurance Click to view article
Our Mission: Maximize Your Insurance Assets:
Hoke LLC is an insurance coverage boutique. We represent corporate policyholders in high-value disputes against their insurers. In addition to our financial and professional liability insurance services, we are nationally known for our work in long-tail insurance recovery. We are the national leader in talc/asbestos insurance matters after representing the largest industrial talc defendant in its successful Connecticut coverage action.
Our attorneys are former large-firm partners or associates. Our reputation allows us to accept a limited number of cases at any given time in which we can add value. Given the sensitive nature of the issues we litigate, we strive to be discreet. Because we feel strongly about each assignment we accept, we frequently seek to share in the risk with our clients through alternative fee arrangements. As an insurance boutique, we do not have the frequent conflicts of interest that can beset our big-firm competition.
- Hoke LLC Case Named Top Insurance Decision in U.S. in 2019 by Law360, Law.com, P&C 360 and RM Magazine
- “Private Equity Wants to Buy Your Asbestos Liability” Steve Hoke Article in Law 360
- Hoke LLC in the Media: Law 360, Business Insurance, Bloomberg, JD Supra
- Recovery of $1.8B for Asbestos and Pollution Policyholders
- Overcame Business Interruption Denial for Food Industry Client Securing Full Coverage
- Stephen Hoke Super Lawyer for 13th Consecutive Year and a 2020 Best Lawyer in America
- Secured Full Defense From D & O Insurer For IP/Trade Secret Theft Claim Despite Previous Denial
- Successfully Obtained Coverage for Two High-Profile Class Actions
Steve immediately understands the pressure points of an insurance dispute and, unlike many, he knows which levers to push and when.
I used Steve at two companies for asbestos work. I found his breadth and depth of knowledge in this area to be unmatched in the industry.
Steve is the most effective policyholder lawyer I have encountered in my 25 years representing insurers.
Steve won the most important case in our company’s history after seven large firms said was it unwinnable. His uncanny ability to quickly and correctly assess complex situations is extraordinary.