Our Mission: Maximize Your Insurance Assets:
Hoke LLC is an insurance coverage boutique. We represent corporate policyholders in high-value disputes against their insurers. In addition to our financial and professional liability insurance services, we are nationally known for our work in long-tail insurance recovery. We are the national leader in talc/asbestos insurance matters after representing the largest industrial talc defendant in its successful Connecticut coverage action.
Our attorneys are former large-firm partners or associates. Our reputation allows us to accept a limited number of cases at any given time in which we can add value. Given the sensitive nature of the issues we litigate, we strive to be discreet. Because we feel strongly about each assignment we accept, we frequently seek to share in the risk with our clients through alternative fee arrangements. As an insurance boutique, we do not have the frequent conflicts of interest that can beset our big-firm competition.
- Hoke LLC Prevails in Massive Connecticut Supreme Ct. Asbestos & Talc Case
- Hoke LLC in the Media: Law 360, Business Insurance, Bloomberg, JD Supra
- Recovery of $1.8B for Asbestos and Pollution Policyholders
- Stephen Hoke Super Lawyer for 13th Consecutive Year and a 2020 Best Lawyer in America
- Secured Full Defense From D & O Insurer For IP/Trade Secret Theft Claim Despite Previous Denial
- Successfully Obtained Coverage for Two High-Profile Class Actions
- Overcomes Fiduciary Liability ERISA Claim Denial Securing Settlement within Month
Steve immediately understands the pressure points of an insurance dispute and, unlike many, he knows which levers to push and when.
I used Steve at two companies for asbestos work. I found his breadth and depth of knowledge in this area to be unmatched in the industry.
Steve is the most effective policyholder lawyer I have encountered in my 25 years representing insurers.
Steve won the most important case in our company’s history after seven large firms said was it unwinnable. His uncanny ability to quickly and correctly assess complex situations is extraordinary.