Claudia Temple, MBA – Analyst
Claudia provides internal and external consulting on technical and complex insurance issues. She has over 30 years of intensive risk management experience. Her previous employers include:
- Assistant Treasurer, Global Risk Management, Mondelez International, Inc. (formerly known as Kraft Foods Inc.);
- Assistant Treasurer, Risk Manager, Kraft Foods (now known as Kraft Heinz Company);
- Director, Risk Management and Loss Control, BorgWarner Inc.;
- Director, Risk Management, Brunswick Corporation;
- Risk Manager, Brightview, Inc. (a KKR portfolio company).
Claudia has deep knowledge and experience in the intricacies of complex national and international placements. She is familiar with and worked with all major and most minor liability carriers in the U.S. and international markets. She is an invaluable resource on all liability and first-party categories and is especially helpful navigating the technical issues associated with FinPro liabilities such as D & O, E & O, ERISA benefits, and EPL coverages. Her positive relationships with insurers are also invaluable. Most of all, she knows how to process, define and align our work with your organization’s goals in the most efficient way possible.