Alternative Fee Arrangements and Contingencies
Corporate policyholder representation is sophisticated plaintiffs’ work so AFA’s can make sense for client and counsel.
Our practice involves volatile, high-risk matters that do not always offer clear or easily predictable solutions. Hoke LLC understands this and seeks to provide financial certainty to our clients with respect to both transactional expense and the ultimate outcome. We are willing to share the risk with our clients through partial or full contingencies or other Alternative Fee Arrangements, including blended or fixed fees. We have confidence in ourselves and our ability to assess your risk from the outset based on our considerable experience. Our experience in this area is that many of our clients view complex insurance recovery as expensive and time-consuming. While efficiency and expediency are some of our proudest points of difference from our competition, aligning our interests directly with yours through AFA’s allows us to give you cost certainty. We will consider any reasonable AFA you might prefer.
- Hoke LLC Case Named Top Insurance Decision in U.S. in 2019 by Law360, Law.com, P&C 360 and RM Magazine
- “Private Equity Wants to Buy Your Asbestos Liability” Steve Hoke Article in Law 360
- Hoke LLC in the Media: Law 360, Business Insurance, Bloomberg, JD Supra
- Recovery of $1.8B for Asbestos and Pollution Policyholders
- Overcame Business Interruption Denial for Food Industry Client Securing Full Coverage
- Stephen Hoke Super Lawyer for 14th Consecutive Year and a 2020 Best Lawyer in America
- Secured Full Defense From D & O Insurer For IP/Trade Secret Theft Claim Despite Previous Denial
- Successfully Obtained Coverage for Two High-Profile Class Actions