Assessing and, if necessary, litigating construction insurance claims requires competent advice from highly experienced lawyers. Hoke LLC has provided insurance coverage-related counseling to owners, contractors, and engineering firms and represented them in coverage litigation in jurisdictions throughout the United State.
Our Representative Engagements Include:
- Ongoing representation of curtain wall contractor in coverage litigation involving allegedly defective building enclosure at a major hospital.
- Successful representation of general contractor in matter involving allegations of a defectively constructed condominium building on the Florida coast.
- Successful representation of construction manager in litigation regarding coverage for underlying defective construction claims at a hospital in South Carolina.
- Successful representation of construction manager in coverage litigation arising out of alleged errors & omissions during the construction of a medical facility in Michigan.
- Successful representation of owner in subcontractor default claim.
Our preferred goal is to collect your insurance, not to litigate with all of the cost and distraction. Successful settlement without the need to litigate entails a keen understanding of t he leverage points associated with your claim. We excel in this area precisely because a strong settlement without expensive, time-consuming litigation almost always provides the most value-added to our clients.