Our practice is focused on high-value corporate insurance matters.
Hoke LLC was founded and dedicated to policyholder insurance recovery. It is why we exist. Our practice is focused on complex, high-value insurance matters, primarily in the long-tail, financial services, business interruption and professional liability areas.
- Steve Hoke to Speak on “Chronic Legacy Liabilities” at Perrin Insurance Coverage and Allocation Conference
- Hoke LLC Represents Clients Pursuing Legacy Liability Dissolution and Revival of Dissolved Asbestos Defendants
- Charlie Philbrick Obtains $1.5M Summary Judgment
- Hoke LLC in the Media: Law360, Business Insurance, Bloomberg, JD Supra
- Hoke LLC Prevails in Actual Cash Value Dispute Class Action
- Steve Hoke Named Super Lawyer for 16th Straight Year and 2023 Best Lawyer
We represent corporate policyholders in high-value insurance disputes and underwriting and claims matters in complex CGL, FinPro, Cyber, and Property matters. We represented a top asbestos defendant at trial and appeal in a case recognized by the national press as the “Top Insurance Case of 2019 in the U.S.” Learn More »
Hoke LLC’s team has over 140 years combined of high-value trial and litigation experience as both plaintiff and defendant in complex business disputes. We have deep experience in all kinds of high-value commercial, class action, bankruptcy and insolvency matters in the U.S., the U.K. and Bermuda. Learn More »
Hoke LLC is proud to announce its Government Relations Practice Group. Co-Chair Rob Muriel was most recently the Illinois Director of Insurance and Amalia Rioja is Chairman of the Illinois Ethics Commission and was Deputy Chief of Staff for the Governor. Learn More »