When we must resort to litigation, we do so informed by decades of intensive insurance litigation experience.
Hoke LLC’s partners have decades of collective experience in complex insurance coverage litigation. We have represented many corporations in asbestos, environmental and mass tort matters, including claims arising from alleged contamination and exposure to PCB, TCE, DBCP, PERC, asbestos, talc and other products.
We have experience in jurisdictions throughout the U.S. in litigation, trial and appellate matters. Steve Hoke has 30 plus years of experience as an accomplished litigator and appellate lawyer in jurisdictions throughout the U.S. We recently argued the longest scheduled appellate hearings in Connecticut history defending a successful trial verdict. The trial, which took place over two years, is the most complex case in Connecticut history based on the number of pleadings filed by the parties. It also featured the longest Connecticut appellate decision in history.
Our corporate clients have trusted us with “bet the company” litigation because we have a long-established record of performance and delivery on our promises.
- Rob Muriel Appointed to United Policyholders Board of Directors
- Amalia Rioja Confirmed as Chair of the Ethics Commission of the State of Illinois
- Rob Muriel Moderates COVID Insurance Panel at Hispanic National Bar Assn. Convention
- Hoke LLC Case Named Top Insurance Decision in U.S. in 2019 by Law360, Law.com, P&C 360 and RM Magazine
- Conduct RFP and Implement Web-Based System for 60,000 Insurance Claims
- Rob Muriel to Participate in Chicago Bar Association Panel on The Need for More Diversity in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Artificial Information (“AI”) Production/Review of > 14M PP/Docs
- Hoke LLC in the Media: Law 360, Business Insurance, Bloomberg, JD Supra