When we must resort to litigation, we do so informed by decades of intensive insurance litigation experience.
Hoke LLC’s partners have decades of collective experience in complex insurance coverage litigation. We have represented many corporations in asbestos, environmental and mass tort matters, including claims arising from alleged contamination and exposure to PCB, TCE, DBCP, PERC, asbestos, talc and other products.
We have experience in jurisdictions throughout the U.S. in litigation, trial and appellate matters. Steve Hoke has nearly 30-years of experience as an accomplished litigator and appellate lawyer in jurisdictions throughout the U.S. Jake Mihm recently argued one of the longest scheduled appellate hearings in Connecticut history (all-day), defending a successful trial verdict he obtained. The trial, which took place over two years, is the most complex case in Connecticut history based on the number of pleadings filed by the parties.
Our corporate clients have trusted us with “bet the company” litigation because we have a long-established record of performance and delivery on our promises.
- Hoke LLC Case Listed by Law 360 as First of “Insurance Cases to Watch in 2019” Argued Before Connecticut Supreme Court
- Secured Full Defense From D & O Insurer For IP/Trade Secret Theft Claim Despite Previous Denial
- Secured D & O Settlement for Trust Firm within Six Months of Filing Complaint
- Successfully Obtained Coverage for Two High-Profile Class Actions
- Overcomes Fiduciary Liability ERISA Claim Denial Securing Settlement within Month
- Recovery of $1.7B for Asbestos Defendants
- Stephen Hoke Named Super Lawyer for 13th Consecutive Year