When we must resort to litigation, we do so informed by decades of intensive insurance litigation experience.
Hoke LLC’s partners have decades of collective experience in complex insurance coverage litigation. We have represented many corporations in asbestos, environmental and mass tort matters, including claims arising from alleged contamination and exposure to PCB, TCE, DBCP, PERC, asbestos, talc and other products.
We have experience in jurisdictions throughout the U.S. in litigation, trial and appellate matters. Steve Hoke has nearly 30-years of experience as an accomplished litigator and appellate lawyer in jurisdictions throughout the U.S. Jake Mihm recently argued one of the longest scheduled appellate hearings in Connecticut history (all-day), defending a successful trial verdict he obtained. The trial, which took place over two years, is the most complex case in Connecticut history based on the number of pleadings filed by the parties.
Our corporate clients have trusted us with “bet the company” litigation because we have a long-established record of performance and delivery on our promises.
- Hoke LLC Case Named One of the Five “Biggest Insurance Rulings of 2017” in the U.S.
- Secured Full Defense of IP/Trade Secret Claim Despite Previous Denial
- Recent Publications: Hoke on Talc, and Mihm on “All Sums”
- Recovery of $1.4B for Asbestos Defendants
- Stephen Hoke Named Super Lawyer for 12th Consecutive Year
- 100% Umbrella Recovery Despite Denial Just Weeks Earlier