When we must resort to litigation, we do so informed by decades of intensive insurance litigation experience.
Hoke LLC’s partners have decades of collective experience in complex insurance coverage litigation. We have represented many corporations in asbestos, environmental and mass tort matters, including claims arising from alleged contamination and exposure to PCB, TCE, DBCP, PERC, asbestos, talc and other products.
We have experience in jurisdictions throughout the U.S. in litigation, trial and appellate matters. Steve Hoke has nearly 30-years of experience as an accomplished litigator and appellate lawyer in jurisdictions throughout the U.S. Jake Mihm recently argued one of the longest scheduled appellate hearings in Connecticut history (all-day), defending a successful trial verdict he obtained. The trial, which took place over two years, is the most complex case in Connecticut history based on the number of pleadings filed by the parties.
Our corporate clients have trusted us with “bet the company” litigation because we have a long-established record of performance and delivery on our promises.
Hoke LLC welcomes Robert Muriel (Partner) and Amalia Rioja (of Counsel).
- Hoke LLC Case Named Top Insurance Decision in U.S. in 2019 by Law360, Law.com, P&C 360 and RM Magazine
- “Private Equity Wants to Buy Your Asbestos Liability” Steve Hoke Article in Law 360
- Hoke LLC in the Media: Law 360, Business Insurance, Bloomberg, JD Supra
- Recovery of $1.8B for Asbestos and Pollution Policyholders
- Overcame Business Interruption Denial for Food Industry Client Securing Full Coverage
- Stephen Hoke Super Lawyer for 14th Consecutive Year and a 2020 Best Lawyer in America