Because of our experience in intense asbestos, environmental and mass tort litigation situations with a sophisticated corporate clientele, we are very familiar with the demands of your accountants, auditors and consultants.
We understand the sensitive nature of this area and know how to navigate through it in a way that produces a desirable result. Given our wide array of experience with different clients, we know what constitutes “best practices,” and we can formally or informally benchmark your experience so that you can evaluate your performance and that of your strategic partners.
- Rob Muriel to Participate in Chicago Bar Association Panel on The Need for More Diversity in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Amalia Rioja Confirmed as Chair of the Ethics Commission of the State of Illinois
- Rob Muriel Moderates COVID Insurance Panel at Hispanic National Bar Assn. Convention
- Hoke LLC Case Named Top Insurance Decision in U.S. in 2019 by Law360, Law.com, P&C 360 and RM Magazine
- Conduct RFP and Implement Web-Based System for 60,000 Insurance Claims
- Artificial Information (“AI”) Production/Review of > 14M PP/Docs
- Hoke LLC in the Media: Law 360, Business Insurance, Bloomberg, JD Supra