If you want to know how your company is performing and your reporting requirements, employ counsel that have spent their career providing this advice.
Because of our experience in intense asbestos, environmental and mass tort litigation situations with a sophisticated corporate clientele, we are very familiar with the demands of your accountants, auditors and consultants.
We understand the sensitive nature of this area and know how to navigate through it in a way that produces a desirable result. Given our wide array of experience with different clients, we know what is “best practices” and we can formally or informally benchmark your experience so that you can evaluate your performance and that of your strategic partners.
- Hoke LLC Case Named Top Insurance Decision in U.S. in 2019 by Law360, Law.com, P&C 360 and RM Magazine
- “Private Equity Wants to Buy Your Asbestos Liability” Steve Hoke Article in Law 360
- Hoke LLC in the Media: Law 360, Business Insurance, Bloomberg, JD Supra
- Recovery of $1.8B for Asbestos and Pollution Policyholders
- Overcame Business Interruption Denial for Food Industry Client Securing Full Coverage
- Stephen Hoke Super Lawyer for 14th Consecutive Year and a 2020 Best Lawyer in America
- Secured Full Defense From D & O Insurer For IP/Trade Secret Theft Claim Despite Previous Denial
- Successfully Obtained Coverage for Two High-Profile Class Actions