Claims Presentation and Insurance Asset Analysis
The goal is settlement without litigation, but that requires a keen understanding and presentment of our clients’ leverage points.
Our preferred goal is to assist you in collecting on your insurance, not to litigate, due to the associated cost and distraction. Successful settlement without the need to litigate entails a keen understanding of the leverage points associated with your claim.
We excel in this area precisely because a strong settlement without expensive, time-consuming litigation almost always provides the most value-added service to our clients.
Our insurance analysts and our well-developed strategic partners allow us to quickly and efficiently assess your insurance assets and determine how they can most effectively be deployed. We have extensive experience working with insurance archaeology firms as well as other firms that can assist with due diligence assignments. Steve Hoke himself has an MBA and was an investment banker in a past-life.
- Steve Hoke Law360 Expert Analysis: “Tackling Long-Tail Liability Risk: A Defendant’s Toolkit”
- Hoke LLC Established Connecticut Insurance Allocation Law in Vanderbilt Talc/Asbestos Coverage Action
- Steve Hoke To Speak on “Chronic Legacy Liabilities” at Perrin Insurance Coverage and Allocation Conference
- Hoke LLC Represents Clients Pursuing Legacy Liability Dissolution and Revival of Dissolved Asbestos Defendants
- Charlie Philbrick Obtains $1.5M Summary Judgment
- Hoke LLC Prevails in Actual Cash Value Dispute Class Action
- Rob Muriel Appointed to United Policyholders Board of Directors
- Amalia Rioja Confirmed as Chair of the Ethics Commission of the State of Illinois
- Conduct RFP and Implement Web-Based System for 60,000 Insurance Claims
- Hoke LLC in the Media: Law 360, Business Insurance, Bloomberg, JD Supra
“Steve immediately understands the pressure points of an insurance dispute and, unlike many, he knows which levers to push and when.”