Claims Presentation and Insurance Asset Analysis
The goal is settlement without litigation, but that requires a keen understanding and presentment of our clients’ leverage points.
Our preferred goal is to assist you in collecting on your insurance, not to litigate, due to the associated cost and distraction. Successful settlement without the need to litigate entails a keen understanding of the leverage points associated with your claim.
We excel in this area precisely because a strong settlement without expensive, time-consuming litigation almost always provides the most value-added service to our clients.
Our insurance analysts and our well-developed strategic partners allow us to quickly and efficiently assess your insurance assets and determine how they can most effectively be deployed. We have extensive experience working with insurance archaeology firms as well as other firms that can assist with due diligence assignments. Steve Hoke himself has an MBA and was an investment banker in a past-life.
- Hoke LLC Case Listed by Law 360 as First of “Insurance Cases to Watch in 2019” Argued Before Connecticut Supreme Court
- Secured Full Defense From D & O Insurer For IP/Trade Secret Theft Claim Despite Previous Denial
- Secured D & O Settlement for Trust Firm within Six Months of Filing Complaint
- Successfully Obtained Coverage for Two High-Profile Class Actions
- Overcomes Fiduciary Liability ERISA Claim Denial Securing Settlement within Month
- Recovery of $1.7B for Asbestos Defendants
- Stephen Hoke Named Super Lawyer for 13th Consecutive Year
“Steve immediately understands the pressure points of an insurance dispute and, unlike many, he knows which levers to push and when.”