Claims Presentation and Insurance Asset Analysis
The goal is settlement without litigation, but that requires a keen understanding and presentment of our clients’ leverage points.
Our preferred goal is to assist you in collecting on your insurance, not to litigate, due to the associated cost and distraction. Successful settlement without the need to litigate entails a keen understanding of the leverage points associated with your claim.
We excel in this area precisely because a strong settlement without expensive, time-consuming litigation almost always provides the most value-added service to our clients.
Our insurance analysts and our well-developed strategic partners allow us to quickly and efficiently assess your insurance assets and determine how they can most effectively be deployed. We have extensive experience working with insurance archaeology firms as well as other firms that can assist with due diligence assignments. Steve Hoke himself has an MBA and was an investment banker in a past-life.
- Rob Muriel Appointed to United Policyholders Board of Directors
- Amalia Rioja Confirmed as Chair of the Ethics Commission of the State of Illinois
- Rob Muriel Moderates COVID Insurance Panel at Hispanic National Bar Assn. Convention
- Hoke LLC Case Named Top Insurance Decision in U.S. in 2019 by Law360, Law.com, P&C 360 and RM Magazine
- Conduct RFP and Implement Web-Based System for 60,000 Insurance Claims
- Rob Muriel to Participate in Chicago Bar Association Panel on The Need for More Diversity in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Artificial Information (“AI”) Production/Review of > 14M PP/Docs
- Hoke LLC in the Media: Law 360, Business Insurance, Bloomberg, JD Supra
“Steve immediately understands the pressure points of an insurance dispute and, unlike many, he knows which levers to push and when.”